TACTICAL MEETS OUTDOORS
Lightweight yet super durable these pants are the right choice for a wide range of outdoor activities. Constructed from durable 6.5 oz. polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with a DWR water repellent coating and double weave 91% nylon, 9% Spandex® accents, the TRU-SPEC® 24-7 Xpedition® pants are like no outdoor pants you have ever worn.
- Integrated soft 4-way stretch flex panels on the hip yoke, back of the knees and front cargo pockets for ease of movement
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- French fly inside zipper for added security
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Front-facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- The left cargo pocket has a zipper closure under the flap for secure storage
- Easy access DropN pocket behind the right cargo pocket
- Dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf for increased airflow and temperature regulation
- Gusseted for ease of movement
- Carabiner or key chain loops on front belt loops
- Back pockets – one with an easy access flap closure, one with a secure zippered closure
- Articulated knees
- Two-way zipper opening on the lower leg with expandable mesh lining
- An additional layer of nylon webbing fabric for reinforced durability from boots
- Strap adjustment with snaps on ankle cuffs and boot hooks
28 – 44 with 30″, 32″ & 34″ inseams
34 – 40 with 36″ inseam (Excluding black/charcoal and Multicam®/coyote)
Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To ensure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
All of the 24-7 Series® pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO®.